Things are changing for 2021 - which means new ways to get involved!
We're disappointed that we had to make the decision to move our annual street festivals online last year due to COVID-19, but we are looking forward to finding new ways to engage with the community and with volunteers like you through this difficult time. All of us are navigating through this together, even if we're physically apart.
Volunteers have always been the core of Car Free Day and the Car Free Vancouver Society. Even though it might look different for now, we're committed to finding ways for new and returning volunteers to get involved. Here are just some of the things we're hoping to work on in 2021:
- Community markets
- Temporary parklets
- Organized group bike rides
- Tactical urbanism events and planning
- Outdoor performances
- Integrating community projects into our festival
- Ongoing advocacy work in the community
Is volunteering with the Car Free Vancouver Society for you?
- Looking for a way to get involved, meet new people (virtually, of course), grow your skills, or connect with the local community? Fill out the form below!
- You're an aspiring event planner looking for opportunities to grow your experience despite the current situation, or an experienced event planner seeking more ways to contribute your skills? Fill out the form below!
- Passionate about urban planning, public spaces, sustainability, or community engagement? Fill out the form below!
- Not sure where you fit in all of this, but you still think you want to be involved? Fill out the form below! Our Festival Manager will be more than happy to chat with you and answer any questions you might have.
VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP FORM
Questions about volunteering?
We're happy to help! Reach out to us at [email protected]