2014 is here!
The West End is one of the more diverse neighbourhoods in Vancouver and Car Free Day gets us all out on the street: young, old, families, couples, single folks. We all get together and celebrate our community and the things we love about it. And no cars makes it even funner! Did we mention all the music is acoustic? Oh ya!!!!
Join us for the next planning committee meeting:
- Date & Time: To be announced soon
- Location: To be announced soon
- Details: Everyone is welcome. Bring a friend or two – the more the merrier! No experience necessary.
This is your community festival! We are 100% volunteer organized and run and we need your help and creative ideas. Please join the West End team as a volunteer for our festival planning crew or as a day-of volunteer. Fill out a volunteer form today:
Businesses, Non-profits and Artisans
Check back soon for 2014 applications.
If you would like to contribute to the atmosphere on Denman Street through musical, spoken word, dance, or other performance, please fill out this participation form and an organizer will be in touch. Please note that we are a volunteer festival, meaning that all organizers and participants donate their time and energy for fun, not profit. This means entertainers may not solicit donations. You are, however, welcome to sell CDs.
Connect with the West End Festival…
- West End Facebook Page
- Twitter @CarFreeWestEnd: Talk about the West End Car Free Vancouver Day Festival with hashtag #CFWest
- Join our West End Car Free Vancouver Day Flickr Group
- Join the general Car Free Flickr Group