Free of charge. Free of boring corporate stuff. Free of cars
2015 is here! The festival this year is Sunday, June 21st; Noon to 7pm from Broadway to 30th on Main Street. Rain or shine!
Come celebrate with us for what is shaping up to be the biggest street party ever held on Main. We’ve expanded our footprint to 21 blocks and are in the process of filling those blocks with as many awesome things as we possibly can. Look for mini-festivals, community-supported stages with dozens of bands, multiple kids zones, artisan markets and more! Please consider getting involved by volunteering or participating in some way. This festival is produced 100% by volunteers so we could use the help!
- LOVE Leave Out Violence Mini-festival
- Village Vancouver Demonstration Village
- Rifflandia Festival Stage
- NEPTOON Records Stage (20th)
- Red Cat Records Stage (27/28th)
- The Beaumont Studios Festival Zone and Stage (Broadway)
- Street Fantasy Garden Fashion Show & Village Stage
- Granville Island Toy Company Kids Zone (17th)
- The Reef Soca Block Party and Stage (26th)
- Anza Club Stage
- Cottage Bistro Stage (28/29)
- Sonic Planet Rock School Stage
- Bohemia Gallery Acoustic Stage (16th)
- Roller Derby (11th)
- Anti-social Skateboards
- Vancouver Performing Stars
- Chocolate Land and French Quarter Parklet (21st)
- The Drift Art on Main
- Arts Off Main (28th)
- Canvas Homemade Artisan Group (22/23)
- Blim Market (17th)
- Community Police Street Hockey
- And lots more to be announced!!
Connect with Main Street…
- Twitter @carfreemain: use hashtag #CFMain
- Tag Your Pics on Flickr: “carfreemain”
- Join Our Group on Flickr: carfreemainvancouver
- Post Your Pics on our Facebook page
- See some pics from last year!
If you are a business, non-profit organization or artisan and want to be involved with this year’s Car Free Vancouver Day on Main Street, please select the proper link below, fill out the participation form and an organizer will be in touch.
|Vendors selling food or alcohol||Vendors not selling food or alcohol|
Main Street’s Contacts
Food and Bev: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music, Bands, and Entertainment: Fill out this form